Uninstalling the BitTorrent client uTorrent does not always work. We show we remove the program completely manually.
When installing uTorrent, it may happen that a Bitcoin Miner is installed. You uninstall him and uTorrent actually via the Control Panel by selecting in the Windows program list each entry Epic Scale (this is the Miner) and uTorrent and click on the Uninstall button. See Another: The most Dangerous Game Theme
For us, the uninstall wizard did not start. A manual uninstall was necessary. The video from the YouTube channel “KonsolenTutorials” shows the procedure:
Uninstall uTorrent (Manual Uninstall)
- Delete the start menu and desktop entries
- Closes uTorrent if the program is still open – if necessary, you terminate the process in Task Manager.
- Now click with the right mouse button on the link, which opens the program by default.
- This can be a desktop and/or start menu shortcut.
- Selects the item Delete or Uninstall (Windows 10).
- Remove the installation folder
- Now press the key combination Windows + R to open the Run dialog.
- %appdata%Enter there and confirm with entering.
- The folder C: \ Users \ EUER-USERNAME \ AppData \ Roaming opens.
- Deletes the uTorrent folder by selecting it and pressing the Delete key.
- Open each folder C:\Programmeand C:\Programme (x86) and checks if there is also the folder uTorrent.
- If so, delete it as well.
- Remove uTorrent from the program list in the Control Panel
- Press the key combination Windows + R again, type in appwiz.cpl and confirm with entering.
- Click on the entry uTorrent in the program list and click on the Uninstall button above.
- Confirms the message that an error has occurred with Yes – if it appears to you.
- Delete program remainders
- Starts the tool CCleaner.
- In the menu item, Cleaner click on the button Starts CCleaner.
- Click on the menu item Registry on the button Search for errors and then fix them.
- This will remove any leftover software.
The CCleaner removes leftover software.
Uninstalling uTorrent can be quite annoying. If you know a better way to uninstall uTorrent quickly and easily including adware, write us in the comments. We then complete our article with your instructions.
How to Uninstall Applications on Windows 10
Eradicate Edge and Bing from Windows 10
After the operating system has been installed, of course, the next thing to do is install the application in it. Regardless of how many applications/programs are installed, there are times when users are uninstalling the application. For example, to save partition space, the application is no longer used, etc.
Well if you are one of them, here are the following homepageblog.net will provide 4 different options for uninstalling an application on Windows 10.
Through the Start Menu
This is the easiest and fastest method. How to open the Start Menu then open all apps, find the name of the application you want to delete and then right click and select Uninstall.
Or if you pin the application to a Tile, you can also use the same method to delete it.
How to open Settings, then navigate to System – App & features. Then scroll down and click one and select Uninstall on the application you want to remove.
Through the Control Panel
Until this article was written, Control Panel is still available in Windows 10. And just like the previous version of Windows, you can also delete applications through the Control Panel. Open Control Panel, then navigate to Program – Uninstall a Program.
But the Control Panel can only delete Win32 applications. In other words, you can’t uninstall modern apps through the Control Panel.
Using 3rd Party Software
Finally, you can use 3rd party software help. Here homepageblog.net is used to using CCleaner.
For other options, you can use the iObit Uninstaller software, Revo Uninstaller, etc.